Saturday, February 21, 2009

Darn Computer

Ok, I go to write a new post and I cannot get into my blog. What the hay!?!? It took Rudy and his skills to rectify the problemo! So here I am.

Just a few (4) more days until we leave for the "sun and fun". I still cannot believe we are even going anywhere. But, I better start believing and get my packing started. It is so hard to decide what to take and what not to take. We will be gone a long time and how do you know what you will feel like wearing? And how many shoes can you fit into the suitcase? If you ask me, you never can have enough shoes!!!! As for clothes, is it alright to wear the same thing more than once? For the sake of space I guess I will have to. (even though I would rather not) Traveling is so different the last little while. You cannot have a bag that weighs over a certain amount or you have to pay for it big time. If you have extra baggage you have to pay to check it! What do the airlines expect you to do???...pay for it!!!! I am going to stuff and stuff to get in everything I want, most likely I will be paying extra. What a pain and I can just hear Rudy now..."Why do you need so much?" Men just do not understand.

Every month, a bunch of high school friends of mine meet for dinner or lunch. We usually bring the hubbies along. Today is our Feb. day and I am excited. We are going to the OG (Olive Garden), one of Rudy's favorites. Also, I found Lori Bennett on facebook and she and Jeff will be joining us again...after a few years absence. I can't wait to see Lori and hear all about what has been going on in her life. We were such good and dear friends in elementary thru high school. I have to remember the camera!!! I really need to learn how to post pictures and not rely on the Rudster!

Last night Rudy and I watched the movie "Wall-E" for the first time. It was such a cute movie and I just fell in love with that little robot. It was a love story and I did not know that...at least I thought of it as a love story. All these animated movies are so well done now days. What an art. Animation is mostly what we watch. We have recently seen Madagascar 2. I love those little penguins in that movie!!! And the song..."I love to move it, move it" is such a catchy one. We are singing it all the time!!! I guess we are in our second childhood. Oh well, at least we are having fun and can remember it!!!

1 comments:

Munford Family said...

You are so funny!! I remember the one time I went on a airplane we had had to rearrange bags in line at the air port. I remember him saying "whats with the shoes" when he pulled the fifth pair out of the bag!! I agree....we do need our shoes!!!