Friday, May 15, 2009

Night Ramblings and Dental Trauma

So we made it through another Mother's Day. Ray and Paula invited us to dinner. We had a wonderful Mom's day feast. It was so nice to be with family and we had a very good time. Mother was there and it was nice to honor her. Paula read an inspirational story that added to the spirit of the day. Thanks to the Coddingtons. You done did good.

Mother had shoulder surgery on May 5th. It was on her rotator cuff and ligaments. The doctor was unable to do all he wanted to do. She had probably injured it so long ago that is was unrepairable. So he cleaned a bunch of gunk out and that was it. The doc said she was a tuff old girl to go through the pain for so long. He need not tell us, because we already knew she was a tuff broad. You rock Mom. She is doing so much better, and healing well. We thank the Lord above for blessing her so much.

This week Rudy went under the knife...I guess it was more like the drill! He went to the dentist. She told him his mouth was on "fire" and there were a few places they needed to put the fire out immediately. He had to have one tooth extracted. The dentist decided it was a 5th wisdom tooth. I always knew he was full of wisdom...but I just assumed it was in his brain and not his mouth. He is still swollen and his one little cheek looks like a chipmunk cheek!!! He had some other "fires" put out and has to go back for more work. I don't think he minds, because we have a female dentist and all of the assistants look like models. No kidding they are all beautiful and fun and oh so nice. He even told the one assistant he didn't mind coming to the dentist with all the pretty girls they had working there. Guess I will be going to the dentist with him all the time to watch and keep him in line... hahaha :)... I told Dr. Jorgenson she could hit him with his cane if he got out of line. I really felt bad for him. He looked like he had gone through "H E double hockey sticks". He had blood all over his mouth and the pouty eyes. It made me sad...they can hurt me, but not my Rudy!!! He is my sweetheart forever and ever!!!! I love him and I'm glad he is feeling better after the dentist trauma. You Rock Rudy!!!!

0 comments: