Sunday, October 12, 2008

It Snowed

The weather-man said it would, but how often are they right? Well, it did! It SNOWED today. Oct.12, 2008. I think it is to early for snow. What can you do? It was a beautiful sight. The flakes were so big. At least it didn't last long. The sun finally came out and warmed things up a little. It was pretty while it lasted, but it is still to early for snow.

Rudy fell down this morning. Just before we were going to start to get ready for church, I heard a thud. It was the Rudster. That was all he needed to compound his aches and pains. Needless to say we didn't go to church. We put ice on his back and my knee. Not a fun time at Chateau Benoit. But as I said yesterday "life goes on." He is doing much better tonight, of which I am very glad of. I hate to see him hurt.

1 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

I just got done reading your sweet blog about Bryce..I know he misses you both too! He got his school pictures taken and we would like to bring one over to you soon if that's okay. I am going to put some pic's on in the next day or so..his first injury at school (although I must say I am quite shocked it hasn't happened sooner!)he ran into a pole and now has 2 black eyes. It was so sad...but after we said a prayer and he was settled on the couch (he came home for the day)guess what the first thing was he asked for...you got it! Candy corn...everytime I see candy corn I am reminded of your love and kindness for Bryce. I will be forever greatful....