Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday Night and I ain't got Nobody

Yes it is Saturday night and I am home alone...Kevin!!!!...Rudy has gone to the Priesthood session of Conference. So here I sit! I guess it is a good thing I am home so I can catch up on blogging. Nothing much has happened that last few days. Same old, same old!

It has been raining all day today, which is good cuz we need the moisture. I don't mind rainy days. I love to cuddle up with a good book. But, I didn't do that very much today because I watched Conference. President Monson announced 5 new temples to be built. The one that caught everyone by surprise is in Rome, Italy. That is wonderful!!! The others (that I can remember) were...Calgary Canada and the greater Kansas City area. I think there was one in Argentina, but I cannot remember the last one. I will find out tomorrow in the newspaper and report back. The Church is really growing. Pres. Monson asked us to pray for those areas that have not approved for the church to be there, to open up their hearts and boundaries. I can't remember exactly what he said, but that was the jist of it. So I will do just that.

I have been working on my children's book, "Carlton". Rudy and I have been dividing it into pages, deciding where to put illustrations and revising it. I can't wait to see what Rudy has up his sleeves for the illustrations. He is so good at that. I think I need to figure out a title for it instead of just "Carlton". That is to boring. I need something about the dog house.I am trying not to let this seem like a pipe dream...but who knows what will happen.

I think I hear some popcorn calling my name...yes there it goes again. I better go answer the call. Later, gator!!!!

0 comments: