Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Very Long Week!

This has been a very long, hectic week. I taught a class on card making at RS Super Fabulous Friday. It took me all week to get ready for it. I had to pick all the paper, embellishments, glue etc. It was fun and rewarding but alot of hard work. To top it all off, we both had doctor appointments. I went VTing and swimming etc. I know to some it doesn't seem like very much, but to two old cripples it is! When we are used to sitting home and doing not much, going outside is a big deal. (just kidding)

We have our Halloween Party today at the Clubhouse. We have been getting ready for that also. We will be playing games, eating treats and having a fun time visiting with everyone. I hope to get some pictures from someone so we can get some pics posted. More on the party later.

Rudy has been working very hard on our blog. He put some scary movie highlights on it. (It is a short little video thingie) He included a countdown to Halloween also. Can you tell Halloween is one of his favorite holidays? There is now music for your enjoyment, while visiting Chateau Benoit. I am not very fond of music on a blog. I get distracted by the tunes when I am trying to read. I guess I am not very good at multi-tasking. Anywho, he wanted music, so whatever Rudy wants.... We may not have alot of pictures posted, but we have some other "bells and whistles". Thanks Honey! I love when you contribute to the blog. I just wish he would enter some posts about what he is thinking and doing. It would add so much.

1 comments:

J. Anderson Family said...

Wow! I love the sound effects! You two are some of the most creative people I know! Love you!