Monday, December 15, 2008

Colder than cold

How does the saying go...It's colder than a step-mother's kiss? I think that is it.
Anyway it was very cold this weekend and continues to be cold today. Saturday was a lazy day for us. We sat around and did nothing. One thing Rudy did however, was make us hot chocolate. It warmed me clear down to my toes. What a great guy!!! Sunday was a kinda snowy day. Not to much snow, just enough to make it slippery. Church was very uplifting and I enjoyed it all. I love to sit in a class and hear every ones comments. I can see different perspectives, which helps me learn.
I sat by the Smith girls in RS. They are such good people. I love to sit back and listen to them sing with Angelic voices. I want to adopt them (or at least rent them once in awhile). Cute Ardis brought me back a beautiful silk scarf from her trip to China. That was so thoughtful. How nice was that???? So nice!!! Sarah is home from Idaho for Christmas break. I was so glad to see her. I just love those two!
My wonderful visiting teachers, Lindsay and Melissa came by yesterday. Melissa gave a very inspiring message. I am grateful for caring visiting teachers. This is the second month for these sisters to come. I am getting to know them better each visit. Change is good and I am happy for the chance to get to know others in our ward.

0 comments: