Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Emails up the wazoo!!

I probably shouldn't say wazoo (if that is even how you spell it) cuz it sounds kinda crude. Oh well, this is me! Love me, like me or leave me!
Back to the emails. I opened up my inbox yesterday and had 87 unread, new emails. I did what everyone else would do... or not...I promptly closed her up. I was in no mood to go through all of them. That's what you get when you let your computer collect dust and not use it for a few days...weeks!!! So today when I went in and I had exactly 100. Bugga!!! I started going through and read those I wanted to and deleted a bunch of craft and catalog ones, got bored and decided to blog. So here I am. Oh, I had forgotten facebook too, so I wrote on lots of walls. That is pretty fun. I like seeing what everyone is doing. Can you say stalker??? Not really...I do not stalk...I snoop...just kidding. I am nosey. That's it...I confess, I'm a busy-body. It is really entertaining to me to see what people are doing, or complaining about, or having fun and I'm not!!! You know how it is...come on confession time. I guess I also should confess, I blog-stalk. Is that what it is called? I like to look at friends and neighbors cute kiddies and fun times. They are so cute. I enjoy seeing what high-jinx the children are getting into. Having no little ones of my own, I live vicariously through others. Can you say "Grandma Carol" Alli girl??? So thanks goes to all you mothers (and fathers...how many fathers blog???) for letting me visit
(I know, I know...stalk) your blogs.

My cute Alli came over today for a play-date. She is so funny and adorable. She would say "thank-you" when I gave her something or did something for her. Can you believe at 2 years old she knows manners. Some adults haven't learned them yet. When her Mommy came to pick her up, we gave her and Blake some before Christmas presents. (it was suppose to be for Christmas, but as usual we couldn't wait) Blake got a cute movie and a M&M's watch. Alli got "princess lights" (and watch). They have Disney Princesses and are like Christmas lights. I think you can hang them all year round. They are so dang cute and she was so excitement she remembered to say thank-you and give both Rudy and I a kiss and hug! So did Blake. How can you not love little ones like them. We forgot Tyler!!! I just thought of that. Oh no!!! Memo to Rudy...Tyler!!!!

Blogging is so much more fun than going through some of my emails. Don't get me wrong, I love to email from real live people, but I hate all the ads and junk. I need to stop some of the on-line catalogs etc., or check it everyday like I used to. Ok, Ok, I will stop complaining and just do it! Like President Kimball said..."Just Do It". But right now I need something to eat!!! (just kidding)

Is it Larry the Cable Guy that says "Get 'er Done"??? Or Scarlett O'Hara that said "I'll think about it tomorrow"?? And then there is Rhett Butler.."Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a d_ _ _"?Besides being a busy-body, I am a procrastinator. I'm going, I'm going!!

2 comments:

lramey said...

i'm pretty positive that everyone of us that has a blog, loves to stalk, er i mean snoop, um i mean, i'm nosy too.....

for sure you can include us on your list of friends- i'd be honored!

Munford Family said...

Carol, you are so cute! I hope you "stalk" our blog, you always leave sweet comments! Sorry our blog isn't as entertaining as others!