Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow for Christmas

It has been snowing all day! I am so glad we do not have to go anywhere. We can just snuggle here and watch it snow. I am up for some hot chocolate...Rudy makes the best...then it is some more Christmas movies. I think we have gotten 6 or 7 inches of snow just today. Like I said before, it is to cold for it to all melt. Also I think there are more storms coming.

We had Jack over again today. He loves Rudy!! All the little ones are drawn to Rudy, he just has a knack with them. Jack loves our fish and he likes the movie "Finding Nemo", so we watched our fish and Nemo. He snuggled right up to the Rudester and was so good watching the movie. We got some pics of him waving etc. I will have to have Rudy post them, so all can see how cute he is.

I think it is now my turn to snuggle with the Rudester. Until later!!

0 comments: