Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Background

I loved the background with the Three Magi, but felt it was a little hard to read. I guess I complained a little to much, so Rudy changed it. As you can now see we have snowmen and snowflakes. I collect snowmen, so this is apropos. (look close to the background behind the posts for the snowmen...I had to too). I really think I should learn how to change the backgrounds, but I want Rudy to feel needed, since he rarely writes posts. Next I need to learn how to do the pics. Oh ya, I forgot to announce we now have a NEW CAMERA!!! Christmas came early to the Benoits. It is a beautiful new Cannon and is very easy to use. It has to be for electronically-challenged me. In fact I took the pictures that are posted of the Christmas party. Good job, huh...no it is just a good camera.

1 comments:

Munford Family said...

I like your background! It is the just like mine...good taste!