Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It is Snowing

I looked out my window and low and behold, there is snow. Finally, we will have snow for Christmas. I hope it doesn't melt by then. It has been to cold to melt!!!

We had a wonderful FHE at Ray and Paula's last night. I love being around family. Knowing how much we love each other is such a blessing. The little kids (their grandkids) opened up the "cousins" presents last night. It was so cute to see their excited little faces. We forgot the camera!!! We are not use to having a camera, so we completely forgot to take it. We need to write notes to ourselves...or have a secretary!!! We had pizza and tacos and I read my Innkeeper story. Ray and Paula gave us a beautiful book of Christmas stories. It was a great evening! I wish Rudy had family closer. Bill and Randy are not to far, but far enough to not see them often.

0 comments: