Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Well it is Christmas Eve and I am waiting for Rudy to come home from the store. We needed to buy some milk etc. for Christmas breakfast at Jane's. We always have breakfast at her home, and we always bring the milk, OJ and choco milk. It has been one of those "perdition" things. (Terek used to say perdition instead of tradition). I hope Rudy gets home soon because we have neighbor gifts to take around...I wanted to last night, but as you can see Rudy got his way. I cannot believe it is Christmas eve already. December has flown by so fast. Where has it gone. I guess with all the shopping, candy making, visiting and parties, I have lost track of the time. The older I get the faster the years go by!!!
I wish for everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope we will not forget the "reason for the season", and remember the birth of the baby in Bethlehem. May we keep the joy of the season in our hearts all year long!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

0 comments: