Friday, December 19, 2008

We are NUTS!!!

You might say we are certifiably crazy! We are looney toones, nutso bravo, insane and a bunch of other things. We had an adventure last night. We had a quick nap in the early evening and then got out of bed and messed around with the new camera and Rudy's new iPod thingie (which he opened before Christmas...bad boy, no tacos for you!..now he won't have anything to open on Christmas morning). We played around until about 2:30am. We had planned from the beginning to go shopping in the middle of the night (morning) all along, but I didn't think Rudy would go along with the plan. So at 2:45 we left for the all night shopping spree! This was our "black Friday", only we didn't wait out in the cold and we had the store all to ourselves. I swear I didn't see anyone else in the store, except employees. We went to the Lindon Wal-Mart at 2:45 in the morning!!! Now think about that. Carol and Rudy Benoit going shopping in the middle of the night. It blows your mind, right? Well, it blows mine!! We just don't do anything like that. We decided to live a little and besides there are no crowds to contend with. There are some pros and cons with this adventure...if you know what you want or just want to browse it is great. If you have any questions, forget it. Those employees don't know anything about anything. I guess they mostly clean-up and restock the shelves etc. We pretty well knew what we wanted so we didn't have to bad of a time. We went up and down and all around until I was no longer in the adventurous mood. It was stink'ng 6:00am. Three hours is all about I could handle! I was dang tired. When we got home, I took my water pill and went directly to bed. I slept for about one and a half hours, before the pill kicked in. When I got up, I had a second wind. But, Rudy did not take a nap, he has been up since we got home this am. Can you believe it? I cannot!!! He had to go over all we bought, and made sure we got all on our list (and more, I might add). Then back to the iPod Touch thingie. He is obsessed with it! But as I recall the last hundred years we have been married, he gets so excited around Christmas time...remember the post where I explained he has to show me what he bought for me???? I think he will soon crashing. He really needs to rest, because tomorrow he is doing the "elf" thing again for a ward in Lehi. But, I might be going again tonight with CJ, Ardis and Sarah. We will have to see if I can open my eyes. To think about going again, I must really be out of my mind!!!! It was fun and oh what an adventure we can laugh about in the future!!! Ya gotta love it!

1 comments:

Munford Family said...

I think you are nuts too! But it sounded like it was fun! I don't have room to talk, I woke up at 3:30 am on Thanksgiving to go buy a newspaper and ended up going Shopping at Maceys. The employees looked at me like I was nuts!