Friday, December 12, 2008

One of my Favorite Things!

Last night was book club. It is one of my favorite things to do. I love, love, love those girls and enjoy being around them. I love, love, love to read, so when you combine the two things, there is so much love go'n on. To be serious for a moment...I seriously enjoy book club. I enjoy the discussions about the books. I always learn something new and can see the book through others eyes. I have read many books I probably would not have chosen to read (and liked). Through book club I have read books I had never heard about (and liked). It has expanded my horisons. Thanks to all you book clubbers!!!

1 comments:

Munford Family said...

I love book club as well! I think it is getting attention too, I have girls asking about it! We are so deep, I love that I learn new stuff.