Friday, November 21, 2008

2 days late and many dollars short!

I have been really busy (for me) these last few days, and have gotten a little behind in my blogging. You know the old saying...Time flies when you are having fun! I think time flies when you are getting older, when you are very busy (and/or) having fun! Anyway here are my last few "thankful fors".

Wednesday, November 19...Rudy had procedure done on his back this day. He had injections into areas around his spine...I think it is steroid injections. We were at the Timpanogos Hospital a good part of the day. Everything went really well. He had 4 injections, so it took about 40 minutes to do (and several hours of waiting before and after)! But, after all is said and done, the most important part is praying that they will give him some pain relief. So today I am thankful for modern day medicine and medical procedures. We have come a long way Baby! I am grateful there are people who are willing to spend so much of their time to become MD's, nurses, technologists and other health care workers! Thanks to all the dedicated men and women!

Thursday, November 20...We have been going through lots of trials lately...(doesn't everyone!!). I guess it has been a little over-whelming to me. So I have had the uglies the last few days. Worry is a wasted emotion, and it gets the best of me! Yesterday I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was pretty disagreeable to everyone around me. I hate when I am in those moods!! Grow-up Girlie... how old am I???!!! Anyway, I am so grateful for forgiveness and the people who forgive me. Having to ask for forgiveness and telling someone I love, I am sorry is hard for me. And I have had to do that a lot lately. So I am very thankful I am able to repent and ask for forgiveness. To all those I have annoyed I am truly sorry. Thanks for forgiving me!

Today Friday, November 21...Blogging has been a good thing for me. I have looked back and read over older posts. Wow! Some of the postings I had forgotten about. It is so nice to have this on-line journal to refresh my mind and re-live wonderful times. So today I am thankful for blogging. Not only my blog, but dear friends blogs. I think they call it blog stalking (or is it snooping?) but I enjoy seeing fun family pictures and reading about others lives. You find out some fun facts you never knew about friends. It helps me see that all of us have tough times now and again. I learn from others struggles with everyday things and everyday life. I can also feel of their happiness and enjoy the great times. It seems to bring us closer as friends. So today, thanks to all my blogger buddies. I am thankful you let me peek into your lives. I am also thankful I have my blog. I have learned a lot about myself. Here's a shout-out to blogging! Hip Hip Hooray!!!

1 comments:

The Pruitts said...

Carol, Speaking of forgiveness, please forgive me for not making it up this week. We kind of got crazy for a few days, little Jake got sick, again, and, well I'm REALLY sorry. We want to get up to see you so bad, it's been way too long!! I'm glad Rudy's procedure went well, and if he's up to visitors, hopefully we'll get to see you soon!!!