Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mushy Post Alert !!

This post contains mushy, lovey content, so reader beware!!!
This morning I was sitting in my office, in the recliner, reading Mr. Einstein (yes, I am still reading Albert Einstein...it is a long, long book). I had blocked everything out because when you read about the theory of relativity, you have to concentrate. Who should come up behind me, but my Rudy. He cupped his hands around my cheeks and gave me an upside-down kiss! He told me it was my first kiss of November 15...which was not true, cuz we kissed when we woke up...but anyhow, he wished me a happy 15th! If you are gagging at this point, I warned you!!! So today I am thankful for HUGS and KISSES! There is nothing better than a Rudy massage or a Rudy kiss! When I am hurting, he will massage me and make it all better. I told him he has "healing hands". I sometimes get bad headaches and he can gently rub my forehead and it takes some of the pain away. He can also "kiss and make anything better". Even when I am not hurting, it is great to have someone to hug and kiss on...just because you love them. HUGS and KISSES rock!!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Awwwwwwwww.

Love those upside down kisses. :) It shakes things up a bit.