Saturday, November 22, 2008

Temples!

Everyday when I turn on my computer, my screensaver is the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. I am so thankful for our temples! What a peaceful, restful, and most sacred place! When you are in the temple your worldly cares are gone and you can concentrate on the sacred work you are doing. I remember the first time I went to the temple. I was nervous, of course. But, I will never forget the feeling of peace that come over me. I had never felt the spirit so strong as I did that day. Every time I go back, I can still feel the sacred spirit and the peace I felt the first time. How blessed am I that I have a temple right here in my own back yard. In Utah we have so many temples all around us, that we can be to one in just a matter of minutes. Some Saints save a life-time to be able to go once to the temple. I am so humbled by their sacrifice. Thanks to my Heavenly Father for his love for me. I am thankful for the opportunity to go to his sacred house. As the primary song says..."I love to see the temple...to feel his holy spirit to listen and to pray. So today I am so thankful for Holy Temples.

0 comments: