Sunday, November 9, 2008

My cute Alli

On the way home from church we saw Amy, Blake, Alli and Tyler walking home from church. So after lots of begging (NOT) Rudy stopped to talk. Alli was so excited to see us. She got a great big smile and said her usual "Hi Caro and Wooody." She got in the truck and gave me a big hug. I ask her if she wanted to go home with me(not thinking she ever would). Immediately she said Yes and told her Mom good-bye and wanted her to shut the door. But shutting the door was not enough, she wanted the window up. I think she though Amy might get her through the window. She said "bye-bye Momma", several times and then we were off. We rode around doing a limited "Pemberley Patrol". Rudy then asked her if she wanted to go back to her Mommy. She said yes, but when we got back, she really did not want to stay. We talked her into eating her lunch and also told her she was coming over to play on Tues. So she waved good-bye, and off to home we went. I totally didn't think she would go, but it did this old heart good when she did. It really made my day!!! I love you, little Alli!!!
Oh and by the way...Jolene Mumford's little guy Isaac said "Hi" to us and called us by our names. I so love these little children in our neighborhood. They brighten-up our lives so much. How cute are they all!!!!

1 comments:

Amy K said...

where did Alli get all this big girl attitude? She was ready to go with you and knew what had to be done so she could! That made me laugh so hard! I'm glad she loves you guys so much!