Monday, November 10, 2008

Tenth day and Thirteenth year

Today is November 10, 2008. Which means today is our 13th wedding anniversary! Lucky number thirteen. It was a cold and rainy/snowy day in 1995. A lot like today is. But it was one of my best days ever. In some ways it feels like only yesterday, but yet, I can't remember what it was ever like without my sweetheart Rudy. I am so thankful for being able to be married!!! It is the best thing ever to know I will have my eternal companion with me always. I waited a long time for Rudy. At times I thought I would never find him. Finally I decided to leave it in the Lord's hands and look what I got. An answer to my prayers. The best of the best, the cream of the crop, a number 1 and all those other cliches!!! We tease sometimes that we are misfits and it is great we found each other. But we are such a good fit and love each other so much, no one else would do! We are so meant to be together!!! So, Honey...I love you and I am glad you are mine for the eternities. Thanks for marrying me, because marriage is truly a wonderful gift and one that I am so thankful for!!!

1 comments:

Amy K said...

Happy 13th anniversary! Enjoy a cozy rainy romantic day! So happy that we've had the pleasure of knowing both you. You really are a great match!