Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New President-elect

Barack Obama won the election for president. I was of course disappointed, but now it is over and we need to move on. I have respect for the office of president. I hope he can pull the country together and get some things that need to be done, accomplished. So onward and upward.
It looks like the gay-marriage amendment in Ca. passed (It is opposed to gay marriage...marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman.) It's a good thing, as Martha Stewart would say. In the Utah elections I think most of the candidates won that I voted for. I hope things will improve in the State and Country. God Bless Us and God Bless the USA. I for one, am so glad it is over for a little while...too long and too much money spent. It is obscene!! All the money and time could be spent in a much better and productive way. Enough Said!!!

0 comments: