Thursday, November 13, 2008

What a day!


Alli Palmer came to over today so we could play. Today she called me Grandma again. I cannot think of a better thing to be called. We have so much fun when Alli comes. We play with the toys, we read books, we watch cartoons and have a treat! Today's treat was a banana. Bananas are Alli's favorite thing...along with many other things!!!(I hope I am one of her favorite things) What a wonderful way to spend 3 hours. Time really does fly when you are having fun with Alli. Can you tell I love that little girl??!!!

After such a good morning, Mother called to tell us Jane was taking Kay back to the hospital. He had stomach surgery last week and now he is in kidney failure! Last time I talked to her, they were still in the ER waiting to see if he was going to be admitted. If he truly is in kidney failure they better admit him. As of this posting we are still waiting to hear what is going on. Jane is suppose to call when she knows more. So up dates will come. Kay you are in our prayers!

0 comments: