Monday, September 8, 2008

A.F pool and Me

I went to the AF pool this morning with Phyllis. It was my first time there. It was very nice. The water was warm and the temp outside was not bad at all. For 8:00am, I thought it would be a bit more chilly. They have a class for people with arthritis and it is a low-impact class. Just right for me. I could do most all of the exercises, but one or two that hurt my knee. I really enjoyed it. All the "old codgers" were fun. Some of the things they said made me laugh. Telling each other about their colonoscopies etc. It was almost a little to much info. I guess I am getting to the old codger stage, well "old codger in training" stage!!! I am not quite ready to tell about all my health troubles...but maybe I do, do that. Oh no...I am an "old codger in infancy" stage. One lady they call "Shorty" is 83! Good for her! I hope I am still swimming at 83 years old.
I told Rudy he is going with me on Wednesday. So he should just make up his mind now that he is going. I really think he will go, but we will have to wait and see. There was plenty of men there so he won't feel out of place

0 comments: