Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Obsession

OK, I have an obsession with swimming! I love the water! I have spent lots of time in the Pemberley pool this summer doing my form of water aeorbics. So you know I had to go today, even though it was on the cool side. Well the water was warm, but the breeze was COLD when I got out. It was worth it even getting the shivers. CJ and Sarah Smith joined me in the pool for the last half hour. I love the Smiths! Cj is my BFF. Just now when I am getting to know Sarah better, she is going back to Idaho to BYU-I. She is such a cute girl with such a beautiful voice. I just wish I had gotten to know her better! She will be back for visits and I hope to see her then. CJ always makes me feel better whenever I am with her. She has such a positive out-look on life. She makes me a better me! I love to visit with her and laugh and have a plain good time. While we were having fun in the pool, poor Rudy sat on the pool deck being bored. I am excited when he swims with me!!! We have such a good time. But he is such a good sport to go with me even when he doesn't swim, so I won't be alone. You never know what can happen. Take for instance, last Tues. when I had the asthma attack while in the pool. Good thing people were around!!!
So to make a short story long...I love the POOL. I am going to get a membership at the American Fork pool so I can swim in the winter!!! I feel better when I swim, so I guess it is a good obsession. (if obsessions can be good)

0 comments: