Friday, September 26, 2008

Girls/Boys Night

Last night my Rudy and Nyle went to the movie. ("Dark Knight") So not to be left out, the girls went out too. CJ and I went to BYU to pick up Ardis. After getting RDK we went for a nice little ride. What should we do? We weren't to hungry, but there is always room for ice cream. So we made our way back close to home to a new place called "SubZero". They freeze what ever kind of flavors you want into one wonderful bowl of ice cream. I had caramel and raspberry flavors with almonds. It was deliciouso! (Ardis is studying Spanish). They start with some kind of creamy base, then add the flavors and freeze it into ice cream with liquid nitrogen. It is cool how it is done. We sat down and had a good visit. We got there just in time. It got really busy while we were eating. It must be a very popular place.

After our fill of dessert we decided to go home, sit around and just talk. On the way home we decided to see if Verna Jo wanted to come over to my house with us. Well, she brought popcorn. Who am I to turn down popcorn. We laughed and remembered the "olden days". After doing some homework Ardis popped over for more laughs. It was so nice just to lounge around and have girl talk.

Just after ten pm, Rudy and Nyle got home. So we had some "boy plus girl talk. (of course we had to hear how wonderful the movie was, boy, was glad I didn't go to the movie... that would have been 3 hours I would have never gotten back). After a few moments of political debate, we settled into a more pleasing discussion. The Smiths left about 11:00pm. All in all I had a very good evening. I know Rudy did too...he wants to see the "Dark Knight" again. I guess he will be going by himself!

0 comments: