Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Pics

Just a note about the new pics Rudy has posted. The picture with my niece Melissa,Austin and Connor(her boys)...Rudy created the carnival-cutout board. He drew the dinosaur with the Caveman so we could take pictures at our family carnival. He is so clever and such a good artist. We had fun at that carnival. Eventhough it was a few years ago, we still have fond memories. Our camera is on strike...actually it is not only not working, it is dead! Until we get a new camera you will have to enjoy old pics of family and friends, unless we "pirate" other pictures from other blogs or our family's personal pics. Oh well it is fun to see how old us oldies have gotten and how much the kiddies have grown. I love to see the pic of my Mother with Lexie. Isn't she beautiful!!! I really love her so much. You rock Mom!

1 comments:

Palmers said...

I love your new blog background! That is so cute!! I'm glad you're having so much fun with this. Kids are crying so I must run. :) I'll check often for updates. Also, I'm sorry about the election, that's really too bad, expecially by one vote. I hadn't heard.

Oh, and you'll have to get a new camera, posting pictures is the funnest thing about blogging.