Friday, September 12, 2008

Girls night out tonight

We went to AF's pool today. I wanted Rudy to experience the pool without the bubble on it. We went about 10:10, for about a hour. It was not to chilly. The pool is closed all next week and Pemberley's pool closes on the 15th...so no swimming for a whole week. While we at the pool, Shelley Elementary had a bunch of school kids there for PE. How fun is that...we never had that kind of fun for PE. While swimming we talked to some cute girls. Two of them looked very familiar. After asking some questions we found out they were Kathie Miller's (Adamson)daughters. How about that!!

Tonight the RS is sponsoring a "Girls night out" at Pemberley Clubhouse. Chick flicks, games, visiting, snacking and more visiting is on the schedule. We are each suppose to bring a snack to share. I think I will take Popcorn...what else...it is my favorite and is way easy. Rudy asked me if I was staying until 11:00pm when it is suppose to be over. Well, of course. What is one thing I do good? Visit!!!!! I hope someone takes pictures so I have some to post on this blog. Maybe they will share. It would be fun to have some up-to-date pics.

We stopped to see Mother after swimming today. We interrupted her cleaning. She looked very tired. We had a very good visit. It was nice to see her.

0 comments: