Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chortle

Don't you just love the word chortle? I was trying to find some differnt words for chuckle and laugh and found the word chortle. That is a new favorite word. Chortle...it just makes you want to snicker, giggle, titter and even chuckle or laugh.

So do you love the Melissa shoe site? I love, love, love those red Oswald shoes. I want some so bad. Of course I love the red ones, but they had them in black and white. What a hard decision. I guess I will have to get both. Yea, right. Maybe when we get rich (just rich, not rich and famous)I can get a pair.

I went swimming at Pemberley pool this morning. It was a little coolish until I got in the water. The water was warm. The pool girls were chit-chatting and swimming away and lo and behold who should show up...MY RUDY! He finally came swimming with the "girls". I had told him I didn't think many would be there this morning and he ask if I wanted him to come along. I tried to get him to come (I love being with my Rudy)and he said no way. I guess he changed his mind, cuz there he was. We stayed a little while after all the ladies left and had a nice time. We laugh...oh I mean chortle...and have a great time together. He is going with me tomorrow to the AF pool. I know he will like it there.

On the way home I stopped to visit with Amber Mann and Jolene Munford. They had their strollers out and were walking. They are such cute girls and their kids are so adorable. We have so many fun, younger women with little ones, that live here in Pemberley. I enjoy visiting with them. Amber and Jolene are fun to visit. They make me CHORTLE alot. While we were visiting, I stood there dripping. Jolene's little boys were giving me funny looks. I think she realized the boys were thinking my dripping was something else...if ya know what I mean. She explained that I had just gotten out of the pool and it wasn't what they thought it was. Well, we all had a good chuckle out of that. It didn't even dawn on me, the kids thought it was something else. I guess that happens when you are not around curious little children much. But mothers tune into those kinds of things right away. Yea for all you mothers out there!!!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

LOL! This post was hilarious. They thought it was something else... Too funny!!