Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our little Princess was here today!

Speaking of Palmers...Allison came for a "play date" today. We were so excited she got to come over. Amy dropped her off and she stayed with us for about 2 hours. I really know the meaning of "How time Flies when you are having fun", after her visit. It went by so fast. I love little Alli. She calls me "Grandma", "Grandma Caro", or just plain old "Caro". I love hearing her little voice as she jabbers on and on to the toys. Most of it I can understand...because she talks so well for being almost 2 yrs old...and some I can't. Some of the cute things she will say are:
1. I don't see it
2. I see it
3. My Princess
4. Fishy
5. Whoa
6. Ok
7. I don't know.
She talks so fast, it is hard to hear her sometimes. Wudy and Caro love her to come over to play!!! Rudy blew up a balloon and drew a picture of a Princess face on it, including the crown. She was so excited to have a pink princess balloon. So Blake wouldn't be left out, Rudy got a blue balloon and drew Sully (from Monsters Inc.) on it.(by the way Blake was at pre-school) I hope he liked it, cuz it sure was cute! We read lots of stories, watched the fishy, had some milk and treats, read more stories and played with the toys. It was a fun morning. I hope she comes again soon! It sure makes our day.:)

1 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

Hi Carol. Thanks for leaving a comment. Our move was so fast I know. We were talking to Bryce the other day and he was saying he wanted to come by because he didn't "even get to say good-bye". He has loved the visits with you guys too. He is a funny kid! Thank you for all the time you have patiently spent with him. He was so cute about his routine of coming over to visit. You can stop by anytime and visit...I know he would be happy to fill you in on all the new changes in his life and show you his new room.... :)