Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday/ "It's a Good Thing"

Sometimes I don't think of Sunday as a day of rest. I seem to be so tired along about 5:00pm. You get up in the morning, start getting ready for church, grab a quick bite to eat and then out the door. You are at church for 3 hours, then get home, get dinner ready, eat, do the dishes and then it is time to collapse! Why am I so tired?

I marvel at all the young mothers and fathers out there! Taking care of the little ones at church is a BIG job. I just don't know how they do it. We had little ones coming and going all during Sacrement Meeting. Trying to keep them quiet,from crawling all over the floor, from throwing the toys like a ball, from crying and most of all helping them to be reverent, is a full time job. Don't get me wrong...I love all of our little friends...but I must be getting old!!! It wore me out! Ah ha, maybe that is why I am so tired today!(but what about all of the other Sundays?)

I do enjoy going to church each Sabbath and hearing all the gospel nuggets. I feel so refreshed for the following week. I am always learning something new. That is how we grow in the gospel and help our testimonies. I really love our ward family! You can feel the sisterhood in Relief Society and feel everyone's love. As Martha Stewart says..."It's a Good Thing!"

0 comments: