Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bubble, No Trouble

Rudy and I went swimming under the bubble today. I had heard it was hard to breathe and really stuffy. Well, we had no trouble. Actually, it was nice.The water was a little colder than usual, but other than that we had a geat time. It felt so good to be back in the water. Dell and Dolores Sanders were there. I talked with "Dolly" for a few minutes. She told me she was still using the cards I had made (to sell at the garage sale last year). As I remember she bought quite a few. She is interested in buying more. So I guess I will make some and leave with Mother to show her. She can get them if she wants some more.

I want to go up the canyon to see the leaves. I am trying to talk Rudy into going tomorrow. I hope he will take me. We could take a little picnic and have a fun time. CJ and Nyle Smith want to go, so maybe we could ask them. I love to see the leaves change. It is so beautiful. The reds, yellows and oranges are so vivid and bright. Heavenly Father sure gave us a beautiful world to live in. Each season of the year is so unique. We are so blessed.

0 comments: