Thursday, September 4, 2008

New day, new post

I made it through day 1 of my blog. Pretty good day I would say. It was to cold to go swimming this am, so I decided to do this instead and maybe wait til later to swim. I watched with interest the RNC convention last pm. I enjoyed learning and listening to Sarah Palin. She seems energetic and I like her more and more. Lots of stuff going around the internet about her...some good, lots bad. I think the left is nervous and it shows in the comments. But I like her and think she will be a breath of fresh air to the "good old boys network".
Well I guess I better go do something around the house and eat some breakfast so I can take my pills. Oh rats!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad you're a blogger now. It rocks the house.

Palmers said...

we watched the speeches last night as well, and like palin a lot. i think she was a good choice.