Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am a blogger!!

I told my Mother about my blog. She has no idea what I am talking about. Until a few months ago neither did I!! So maybe someday.... No I don't thinks so. She will never have a computer. My dear, sweet, non-electronic mother. I still love her though she is still so 20th century!
I did not go swimming today! Rats!!! I am so disagreeable when I don't. But...one good thing happen. I got, well both Rudy and I, got a membership to the American Fork Fitness club. A covered pool in the winter. My idea of a good time. I am so excited. We got a rehab/diability rate. Yea!!!
Tomorrow night we are invited to a Harvest Party at Joanne Able's home. I am pretty stoked to go. Phyllis Yalovich is her mother and both are swimming buddies. It will be fun and Rudy gets to meet her and others. I cannot wait.
Well the convention is coming on. I want to hear Cindy McCain. So ttfn (I think that is ta ta for now)

0 comments: