Saturday, September 13, 2008

Houston, we have pictures!

Hooray!!! We now have some current pictures to show everyone. Like I said earlier, we went to the pool with the Palmers. We now have pics to prove it. Are they just about the cutest kiddies you have ever seen? I love my little Alison and Blake and even baby Tyler too.(don't forget mommy Amy) Although we have no photos of Tyler, he was there. We also need a picture of Amy to make it complete! To bad she couldn't take one of herself! lol
We played some Benoit "invented" games. There was that fun one..."Shark in a cage". And then the counting game of "One, two, three" (while twirling, of course). Last, but not least, "Ride the horse, Yahoo". They were just silly made-up games. All of us loved playing them. We laughed and had a good "chortle"! Now we just have to wait a gazillion months to swim again.

1 comments:

Amy K said...

so cute! Again, thanks for such a good time, the kids loved it! And so did I. p.s. I have one of Tyler and I, I'll send it over. :)