Friday, September 19, 2008

Not Much Happening

It has been a slow couple of days. Not much news. I went Visiting Teaching yesterday. I love the sisters I visit. Mary Ann Sellers is my partner. She is great. I love her as a partner. We visit Emily Ables, Mel Valletta and Amy Palmer. I am very happy when I get my VT done before the end of the month. I don't like to wait until the last day. Mary Ann is that way too, so we get along fine!
My visiting Teachers (just teacher) came to visit me last night. Jen Anderson came with out Becky Mc Ginnis (Becky was sick). Jen and I had such a good visit. We talked about Motherhood and children and babies. I feel close to both of my visiting teachers and love them so! Of course, I owe a lot to Jen. She got me to start walking. She had such a gentle nudge, and never gave up on me. She was encouraging and patient with me when we were walking together. I owe her so much.

I am getting a cold. YUCK!!! My throat is sore and lots of snot! Sorry about that, but what else can you call it? (nasal drainage, phlegm, boogers (gross) nasal congestion)I think you have the picture or, I better say idea. No mental pictures, please. Any way, it is drugs to the rescue. I love day-time and night-time Quils. And don't forget the Ziacam. Oh, and of course SLEEP!! nightie, night!!

1 comments:

Amy K said...

Sorry you're feeling sick! I hope you get over it quickly. Thanks for visiting this week, always fun to have you in our home.