Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Pics

Rudy has added some pictures to our blog and also a little...very little... about himself. He is having fun experimenting with the new blog. Those cute kiddies above our some of our nieces and nephews. Those pictures are a little old, since Tyler is now a deacon and Mia is in school. But we love their cute little faces and it adds to the blog. Thanks Rudy for adding the pictures.!
The photo of the "Benoits" is one of my favorites. I love a man in a cowboy hat. Especially my Rudy. The picture was taken at Thanksgiving Point. We went to a dinner and a fun western show in the Barn. We had such a good time. As you can see Rudy has a beard. I like him with facial hair, but I love his cute face without it.

Be patient with both of us! We are having fun experiment with our blog. I am glad Rudy is helping out. He has the knowledge of this computer thing, and I got lots to say...come to think of it, Rudy can talk up a storm too.

0 comments: